The ultra-low profile of the Cinque Collection is the epitome of clean Italian design. Headrests are adjustable to create a break in the profile of the sofa, while the end chair utilizes power reclining to provide additional support. The modified chaise provides ample space for relaxation whether seated or prone. Chrome finished legs complete the look of this sectional seating group.
Dimensions: 113 x 85 x 29 - 36H
- Overall Gross Weight: 374.00 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 347.75 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 113 x 85 x 29 - 36H
- 2-seater: 71 x 42 x 29
- Chaise: 42 x 85 x 29
- Seat Height: 18"
- Arm height: 24"
- Fully reclined length: 67"
- Fully reclined height: 25.5"
- Doorway width: 23.5"
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Includes 2 pieces: LSF Reclining loveseat (LPW) + RSF chaise ®
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describes the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Solid wood and plywood frame with metal reinforced seat
- High-density foam padding over pocket coils
- 100% Top grain genuine leather where the body touches, all else split leather
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Exposed metal feet with chrome finish
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- USB charging port and manual adjustable headrest
- One recliner included, Removable seat backs
- Fabric Type: Leather
- Fabric Color: Light gray
- Fabric Content: Main: 100% top grain leather; back & Side: 100% split leather
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Leather (P)
- Number of Boxes: 2
- Overall CuFt: 110.2358
||Power Left Side Re...
||73 x 43.75 x 28H
||Right Side Chaise
||88 x 43.75 x 26.25H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.