Providing the flexible option for relaxation, sleep and storage, the Ferriday Collection will be a stylish and functional addition to your living room. Under seat storage is revealed with the pull of a tab on the end chaise. The lower portion of the seating configuration pulls out to reveal a pop up trundle that creates a bed space creating a relaxing environment with minimal effort. The collection is offered in blue or taupe fabric, both with contrast stitching.
Dimensions: 98 x 65.5 x 39H
- Overall Gross Weight: 257.40 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 231.00 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 98 x 65.5 x 39H
- 2-seater: 61 x 38 x 32
- Chaise: 37 x 65.5 x 32
- Seat Height: 20"
- Arm height: 24.5"
- Sleeper with pull-out bed opened: 73.5 x 48.75 x 20
- Doorway width: 30"
- Country of Origin: China
- Solid wood and plywood frame
- Foam padding over pocket coils
- Microfiber fabric upholstery
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- 2-seater with pull-out bed
- Chaise with hidden storage
- Adjustable headrest
- Assembly required
- Weight capacity: 300lbs per seat
- Fabric Type: Microfiber
- Fabric Color: Taupe
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (S)
- Number of Boxes: 2
- Overall CuFt: 78.9920
- Piece per Carton: 1
||2-Piece Sectional with Pull-out Bed and Hidden Storage
||98 x 65.5 x 39H
||Chair with Pull-out Ottoman
||45 x 39 x 32 - 39H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.