Contoured arms provide visual flow to the chair's pattern while nailhead trim defines the profile of the Lonita Collection. The bold multi-tonal ash coloring of the printed chenille lends distinct accent to your home's décor. The chair has a full rotation swivel base that allows you full visual access to your space with a gentle turn.
Dimensions: 30 x 32 x 35H
- Overall Gross Weight: 72.25 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 62.75 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 30 x 32 x 35H
- Seat Width: 21"
- Seat Depth: 23"
- Seat Height: 19.5"
- Arm height: 25"
- Doorway width: 30"
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Solid wood and plywood frame with metal reinforced seat
- Foam padding over pocket coils
- Chenille fabric upholstery
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Smooth 360-degree swivel
- Nailhead trim
- No assembly required
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
- Fabric Type: Chenille
- Fabric Color: Multi-color
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (S)
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Overall CuFt: 17.7640
- Package Dimension: 30.25 x 33 x 35.25H
- Piece per Carton: 1
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.