With an updated take on the traditional recliner sectional, the Alberta marries old fashioned comfort with current style. Contemporary charcoal gray, piped edging, and a modern approach to pillow tufting all come together to create this transitional set. The modular design allows the console, armless chair, and armless recliner to fit where you need it and the comfort will ensure it is everyone's favorite place to be.
• Six piece reclining sectional in charcoal
• Three reclining pieces LSF, RSF, and armless
• Also includes armless chair, console, wedge
• Two stainless steel, removable cup holders
• Console offers convenient storage
• Fixed back and seat cushions
• Two pound density foam
• 100 percent polyester
- With three reclining seats, everyone will be able to claim their favorite spot.
- Luxurious comfort is yours with plentiful cushion in the pillowtop back and arms.
- Cleans easily with a vacuum or brush.
- Contains a console and two removable stainless-steel cup holders.
- Emerald upholstery collections offer consistent quality features-solid wood frames and legs, padded sides and back, sinuous springs, and foam seat cushions for comfort and support.
||Emerald Home Alberta Armless Recliner Charcoal U8040-25-05
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
||LOADABILITY (40HQ):18SETS (6PC MODULAR)
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Details
|Fabric Material Details
|Seating Construction Type (Cushion)
|Seating Construction Type (Frame)
|Ship Type Formula
||Small Parcel Non-Conveyable
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.