The Spencer motion collection offers oversized cozy seating in a sophisticated and classic style. The pull of a well-placed lever reclines your seat to envelop you in comfort. The faux leather, antique brass nailhead trim, and stitching detail create a stylish warmth for your home.The Spencer is great for any space and will be your favorite place to relax and unwind.
• Swivel glider recliner in brown.
• Fixed seat and back cushions.
• Sinuous springs.
• 2 lb. density foam.
• 95% polyester, 5% polyurethane
- Lush comfort is yours with plentiful cushion in the rolled arms and pillowtop back.
- Easy to care for sanded microfiber.
- Emerald upholstery collections offer consistent quality features-solid wood frames and legs, padded sides and back, sinuous springs, and a foam seat cushion for a softer seat.
- The Spencer collection offers a motion sofa, motion loveseat with console, and a swivel glider recliner.
||Emerald Home Spencer Glider Brown U7122-04-05
||Upholstery (X)-light vacuum or brush only
||LOADABILITY (40HQ): 24SETS (MOTION SOFA+CONSOLE LOVE+RECLINER). LOADABILITY (40HQ): 26 SETS (MOTION SOFA+ LOVE+RECLINER). LOADABILITY (40HQ): 58PCS MOTION LOVE. LOADABILITY (40HQ): 99 PCS RECLINERLOADABILITY (40HQ):52PCS MOTION CONSOLE LOVE. LOADABILITY (40HQ):48 PCS MOTION SOFA.
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Type
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Details
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Details
|Fabric Material Details
|Seating Construction Type (Cushion)
|Seating Construction Type (Frame)
|Ship Type Formula
||Small Parcel Non-Conveyable
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.