Emerald Home's Navaro motion collection offers comfort and ease in a sophisticated and contemporary style. The pull of a lever reclines your seat for unwinding after a long day or kicking back to watch a movie. A beautiful charcoal gray faux leather with contrast topstitching detail draws you in to the most comfortable seat in your house. Maintain a stylish appearance without sacrificing comfort, with Navaro.
• Motion loveseat with console in gray
• Two stainless steel, removable cup holders
• Console offers convenient storage
• Fixed seat and back cushions
• 2 pound density foam
• 85 percent polyurethane, 15 percent polyester
- Lush comfort is yours with plentiful cushion in the pillowtop back and arms.
- The black motion lever blends seamlessly with the charcoal gray upholstery.
- Easy to care for faux leather.
- All Emerald upholstery collections offer consistent quality features-solid wood frames and legs, padded sides and back, and pocketed coils in the seat for comfort and support.
- The Navaro collection offers a motion sofa, motion loveseat with console, and a swivel glider recliner.
||Navaro Motion Console Loveseat Gray
||Upholstery (X)-light vacuum or brush only
||LOADABILITY (40HQ): 120 PCS RECLINER.LOADABILITY (40HQ): 28 SETS (MOTION SOFA+ LOVE+RECLINER). LOADABILITY (40HQ): 52, PCS, MOTION SOFA. LOADABILITY (40HQ):65PCS MOTION CONSOLE LOVE. LOADABILITY (40HQ):68PCS MOTION LOVE. LOADABILITY (40HQ): 26SETS (MOTION SOFA+ CONSOLE LOVE+RECLINER).
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Construction Material Details
||Foam and Fiber
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Type
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Details
||85% Polyurethane, 15% Polyester
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Details
|Fabric Material Details
|Seating Construction Type (Cushion)
|Seating Construction Type (Frame)
|Ship Type Formula
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.