Whether you are coming together for movie night or are hosting a get-together, the Arlington sectional has space for everyone. The beautiful shape of the arm and back lend an architectural element to the design. The neutral brown hue and transitional style ensure that it compliments your existing décor, and the ottoman lets you configure the sectional to your space and needs. With so many great features, the Arlington sectional is sure to become a favorite gathering place for years to come.
• Five piece sectional in brown
• Consists of two corners, two armless, one ottoman
• Comes with two matching pillows
• Loose seat cushion, reversible back cushion
• 1.8 pound density foam
• 100 percent polyester
- The ottoman gives you options of extending the sectional to create a chaise, or using it as a traditional footrest.
- Emerald upholstery collections offer consistent quality features-solid wood frames and legs, padded sides and back, sinuous springs, and foam seat cushions for comfort and support.
||Emerald Home Arlington Ottoman Dark Brown U4172-22-05
||Upholstery (W-S)-solvent and/or water based cleaners
||LOADABILITY (40HQ):17 SETS 5PC MODULAR/40HQ
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Type
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Details
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Details
|Fabric Material Details
|Seating Construction Type (Cushion)
|Seating Construction Type (Frame)
|Ship Type Formula
||Small Parcel Non-Conveyable
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.