When comfort is at the top of your list, your search ends with the Nelson upholstery collection from Emerald Home.A subtle stripe detail enhances the sanded microfiber. The supple fabric, oversized cushions, and pillowtop arms are perfectly suited for lounging. This collection is ready to outfit your family room, media room, or bonus room. Find your new favorite seat in the house, with Nelson.
• Upholstered Swivel Recliner in gray.
• Fixed back and seat cushions.
• 1.8 pound foam.
• 100 percent.polyester
- This kid friendly collection features easy to clean and care for fabric.
- All Emerald upholstery collections offer consistent quality features-solid wood frames and legs, padded sides and back, and pocketed coils in the seat for comfort and support.
- The Nelson collection offers a sofa, loveseat, and swivel glider recliner.
- Available in gray and almond brown.
||Emerald Home Nelson Swivel Glider Charcoal U3472-04-03
||Upholstery (W-S)-solvent and/or water based cleaners
||LOADABILITY (40HQ): 24 SETS (SOFA+LOVE+RECLINER)
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Type
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Details
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Details
|Fabric Material Details
|Seating Construction Type (Cushion)
|Seating Construction Type (Frame)
|Ship Type Formula
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.