Look no further than the Clarkson upholstery collection which combines attributes of contemporary styling with classic form. Edge piping, pillow stitching, and rolled arms come together with button tuft detail in this clean, transitional design. The collection is further complimented by a smooth espresso fabric with a linen textured look. The sculpted back pillow support is an unexpected surprise keeping attention to detail from all angles. The perfect complement to your hardwood floors and existing décor, bring the Clarkson collection home today.
• Loveseat with two accent pillows.
• Fixed seat cushion and loose back cushion.
• 100 percent polyester.
- The sofa and loveseat each come with two contemporary accent pillows.
- All Emerald upholstery collections offer consistent quality features-solid wood frames, padded sides and back, and pocketed coils in the seat for comfort and support.
- The Clarkson's espresso fabric is supported by black feet.
- The Clarkson upholstery collection offers a sofa, loveseat, chair, and fabric covered ottoman.
- The ottoman is covered in the same contemporary fabric as the accent pillows.
||Emerald Home Clarkson Loveseat W/2 Accent Pillows Espresso U3470-01-05
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
||LOADABILITY (40HQ): 40 SETS ( SOFA+LOVE), LOADABILITY (40HQ): 95 PCS LOVE,
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Construction Material Details
||Foam and Fiber
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Type
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Details
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Details
|Fabric Material Details
|Seating Construction Type (Cushion)
|Seating Construction Type (Frame)
|Ship Type Formula
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.