The Stoneworks occasional table collection is characterized by an industrial look that is softened by rich, dark wood. With strong, clean lines, dark metal legs, and a concrete table top with oak veneer inlay, this modern collection offers unique multifunctional pieces to set your space apart. The Stoneworks collection is sure to give fashion and function without the fuss, adding a contemporary look to any living space.
• Concrete and oak veneer surface.
• Tubular metal frame.
• Ready to assemble.
• 48X28X18 cocktail and 23X24X14 snack
- This collection offers a unique 3-piece set-a cocktail table with two snack tables that nest underneath to store away when you are not using them or to extend the size of your cocktail table.
- Stoneworks also offers a sofa table with open shelf, an end table, and a laptop table that easily pulls up to the sofa so you can get your work done in comfort.
- Constructed of sturdy and timeless materials, this metal, concrete, and wood composition will be making a statement in your living space for years to come.
||Emerald Home Stoneworks Cocktail Table W/2 Snack Tables-Wood-Concrete-Metal Merlot/ Natural Stone T517-3PC-Set
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Details
||Oak Veneers, Concrete
|Title Color 2
|Ship Type Formula
||Small Parcel Non-Conveyable
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.